As another year wraps up I thought I’d take a moment to mention a few of the people and organizations making the world a better place. Yes, even after the indescribable acts of the past few days, we need, now more than ever, to focus on the good that surrounds us.
Some of the organizations are local and some faraway but all deserve high praise for their vision, commitment, dedication and generous spirit. Take an opportunity to fill yourself with the warmth and love generated by these stories.
- Rotary International’s End Polio Now
- Operation Warm
- Pure Water for the World
- The Dictionary Project
- NABA – Northeast Association for the Blind at Albany
- The Century House Enjoy One, Share One program
- Vascular Birthmark Foundation
- Hats For A Purpose
- The Animal Support Project
- Best Friends
Greetings of the season to all my friends and family.